About the Carousel
About the Band Organ
About America's Carousels
* Operated by volunteers
* 68 horses, 2 chariots
* Built 1914 by Philadelphia
INDToboggan Company (PTC33)
* At Minnesota State Fair 75 years
* Rescued from auction in 1988
* Named for benefactor G.L. Cafesjian
Coming Events... Open EVERY DAY through LABOR DAY, Sept. 5.
FREE RIDES from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. LABOR DAY, Sept. 5.
Open Sat.-Sun. 11 a.m.-4 p.m. from Sept. 11 through Oct. 30. (Weather permitting)
ALSO OPEN Thurs.-Fri., Oct. 20-21, 11-4.
Thanks to all who participated in the PARTY IN THE PARK Monday evening, July 25, to help raise money for sarcoma research and family support. See Rein in Sarcoma
Volunteer with us... and have the time of your life. If you enjoy this beautiful carousel, spirited music, and happy riders, you'll love helping make it happen. Join the men and women who operate the carousel, sell tickets, work at the gift shop, or provide other skills including office assistance and promotional help. Find out more.
Like us on Facebook... and get updates, events, interesting facts, photos, and more. Facebook.com/cafcarousel
Our book and CD are great gifts!
* State Fair Carousel, Saving a Minnesota Treasure. Enjoy our book about the 100-year history of Cafesjian's Carousel and the community effort that saved it from auction in 1988 and keeps it spinning. Order online.
* By Special Arrangement. A new CD of 32 artfully arranged tunes played by our band organ. Order online.
See our visual tour and a video
/Get Directions from Google Maps
Cafesjian's Carousel from St Paul Communications Services on Vimeo.
This site is maintained by Our Fair Carousel, Inc.,
not-for-profit owner and operator of Cafesjian's Carousel,
1245 Midway Parkway, St. Paul, Minnesota 55103; 651-489-4628
Created and maintained by Nancy Peterson. Last updated 8/28/2016.