About the Carousel
About the Band Organ
About America's Carousels
Take Our Visual Tour
/Get Directions from Google Maps
* Operated by volunteers
* 68 horses, 2 chariots
* Built 1914 by Philadelphia
INDToboggan Company (PTC33)
* At Minnesota State Fair 75 years
* Rescued from auction in 1988
* Named for benefactor G.L. Cafesjian
|Just a few more days to ride!
Our hours: Saturdays and Sundays 11 a.m.-4 p.m. through October 26, weather permitting
On display through October: A beautiful Dentzel carousel tiger from the collection of the late G.L. Cafesjian.
Congratulations to the youngsters who entered our coloring page prize drawing. You can still pick up your prize if you haven't already done so.
See photos from our 100th birthday party!
|Now Available Online... |
* State Fair Carousel, Saving a Minnesota Treasure. Our book about the history of the well loved old state fair carousel now called Cafesjian's Carousel, and the community effort that saved it from auction 25 years ago.
* By Special Arrangement. A new CD of 32 tunes played by our band organ, chosen for their tuneful arrangements.
|Like us on Facebook... |
and get updates, events, interesting facts, and more. Facebook.com/cafcarousel
This site is maintained by Our Fair Carousel, Inc.,
not-for-profit owner and operator of Cafesjian's Carousel,
1245 Midway Parkway, St. Paul, Minnesota 55103; 651-489-4628
Created and maintained by Nancy Peterson. Last updated 10/20/2014.